We are The Tallant Method.
Helping female athletes optimize nutrition & training to smash their goals
1-on-1 Nutrition Coaching With Tiana
- Feeling exhausted in the gym?
- Not sure how to fuel your training?
- Not sure if you’re eating enough?
- Tired of drastic weight cuts for meets? And uncomfortable rebound weight gain?
Flexibility and Pole Training with Stephanie
- Want to take the guesswork out of your training?
- Have specific flexibility or pole goals you are working toward?
- Looking for an off the pole program to supplement your pole training?
- Interested in getting strong AND flexy?
Throughout my life, I have been driven to help people create the best version of themselves. This has taken many forms over the years- teaching yoga, completing a Master’s degree in Clinical Health Psychology, teaching behavior change courses, and completing a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT). Over the years, I have accumulated a broad skill set that has set me up perfectly for health and nutrition coaching. I want nothing more than to empower people to pursue their most big, hairy, audacious goals and dreams.
Stephanie has been passionate about movement all her life. She previously worked as a CPA for a big 4 accounting firm before pursuing her athletic and coaching ventures. Stephanie fell in love with pole fitness and flexibility training in 2015 and hasn’t looked back! She loves helping athletes of all disciplines optimize their mobility/ active flexibility potential.
What Our Clients Say
Featured Blog Posts
Low FODMAP is a dietary strategy that limits the types of carbohydrates we consume. It is used frequently for people with chronic digestive complaints...
Process & Outcome Oriented Goals
There is nothing wrong with outcome oriented goals- but I think solely focusing on outcomes is where we set ourselves up for failure...
Build Better: Lats
Our favorite “mobility” exercises for lats are eccentric movements as they place an appropriate amount of force on the tissue. Force = adaptation.